Welcome to Another Carpathian Nightmare's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Another Carpathian Nightmare's Forums

Home to NwN CEP server, ACN created by Milliorn and currently hosted/developed by Dodgy

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to install cep...video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Baer
Little Tart
Da Baer

how to install cep...video Empty
PostSubject: how to install cep...video   how to install cep...video Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:51 pm

yeah so this would have been up sooner but after making it and editing out the slow jumps of my comp i hosted it to realize...i was cursing up a storm in the background (damn audio is auto now dur) so had to redo it lol

dl cep here...make sure u pick the right one! CEP_23_full_c.7z

first is a vid of where to get the cep and how to set the file up for install (unzip it)
DL/UNZIP

This is what u do with the files once u have them
how to install the cep
Back to top Go down
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Gameworld.Detail&am
Friar Esad
Lord of All Noobs
Friar Esad

PostSubject: Re: how to install cep...video   how to install cep...video Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Good job on the video. I'm sure it will be useful to anyone that needs to dl or install cep. I already have it so i'm good to go. Once again, good job. I know that it took some work to put toghether and i'm sure dodgy will appreciate it too. YOU ROCK!

Friar
Back to top Go down
Da Baer
Little Tart
Da Baer

PostSubject: Re: how to install cep...video   how to install cep...video Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:53 am

dodgy dont appreciate shit......lol jk i know he does
Back to top Go down
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Gameworld.Detail&am
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to install cep...video   how to install cep...video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to install cep...video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Another Carpathian Nightmare's Forums :: CEP- Community Expansion Pack :: Download and Install Information-
Jump to: