Welcome to Another Carpathian Nightmare's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Another Carpathian Nightmare's Forums

Home to NwN CEP server, ACN created by Milliorn and currently hosted/developed by Dodgy

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No More Forums for me...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Baer
Little Tart
Da Baer

No More Forums for me... Empty
PostSubject: No More Forums for me...   No More Forums for me... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:47 am

After recently seeing a post from a player accusing dodgy of bullshit (which happens to every dever , i can remember my share during mills time) I commented on the post...I NEVER attacked the play nor did i state anything un true...i simply wanted her to see what she was saying and why it was out of place(along with let players know there was a reason for choices made) and in return another player is mad cause dms have an opinion AND in return was suppored and the thread locked so that the people being accused had no chance to comment back to the post by the second playerr so this is my response........

I am done with forums havent played these last two days when everyones been getting double/xp and gold because i was helping players or doing "hunt the desi" (my toon have like -20 score to, gold is not the only thing i lose for these), taking pics of subraces because a PLAYER asked for subrace weppage so im making it....

after giving i should at least get alittle benifit of the doubt and beabled to have an opinion without a player being able to accuse me of shit and me NOT allowed to defend so this is my last log in

have fun here
Back to top Go down
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Gameworld.Detail&am
Scorn
Newb
Scorn

PostSubject: Re: No More Forums for me...   No More Forums for me... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:32 am

It's too bad that the said thread is locked. I would have liked to made some comments on the subjects at hand. scratch

My comments would have supported the DM's and Admin. The people who were making the negative comments on that thread are not even people who play. Just comments by forum trolls looking to get jabs in. Rolling Eyes

Call me a suck up if you like, but most who know me, or have seen me in game and on assorted forums know that this is not even close to true. geek

Don't let them discourage you Desi. There is no such thing as a forum that doesn't have occaisional flames on 'em. sunny

Life goes on. flower
Back to top Go down
Cainsdefeat
Experienced Noob

PostSubject: Re: No More Forums for me...   No More Forums for me... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:42 am

Da Baer wrote:
After recently seeing a post from a player accusing dodgy of bullshit (which happens to every dever , i can remember my share during mills time) I commented on the post...I NEVER attacked the play nor did i state anything un true...i simply wanted her to see what she was saying and why it was out of place(along with let players know there was a reason for choices made) and in return another player is mad cause dms have an opinion AND in return was suppored and the thread locked so that the people being accused had no chance to comment back to the post by the second playerr so this is my response........

I am done with forums havent played these last two days when everyones been getting double/xp and gold because i was helping players or doing "hunt the desi" (my toon have like -20 score to, gold is not the only thing i lose for these), taking pics of subraces because a PLAYER asked for subrace weppage so im making it....

after giving i should at least get alittle benifit of the doubt and beabled to have an opinion without a player being able to accuse me of shit and me NOT allowed to defend so this is my last log in

have fun here

Sounds very similar to when Hawng quit the server recently and then came back the next day lol.
Back to top Go down
masterhawng
Newb
masterhawng

PostSubject: Re: No More Forums for me...   No More Forums for me... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:51 am

Cainsdefeat wrote:

Sounds very similar to when Hawng quit the server recently and then came back the next day lol.
Thats cause you are a tool, and since you dont play anymore and would rather be a post whore on forum, Ill be on the mod. Atleast there I dont have to listen to you whine for auto despawn scripts
Back to top Go down
Shard
Newb

PostSubject: Re: No More Forums for me...   No More Forums for me... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 am

the problem is DMs/devs talk like me when i'm trolling people.

DMs aren't supposed to be biased (and gang up on someone). they supposed to be full of wisdom and rise above it, seems its not the case here.

as to Hawng post....

LOL whinging for making better pvp... oh yeah thats whinging...
Back to top Go down
Cainsdefeat
Experienced Noob

PostSubject: Re: No More Forums for me...   No More Forums for me... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:50 am

Hawng knows jack about pvp, all he knows is Dex based Palemasters with a shit load of scrolls. Its why he can only play this server. Its ACN or nothing lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Forums for me...   No More Forums for me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No More Forums for me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Another Carpathian Nightmare's Forums :: Off-Topic :: The STRESS ROOM-
Jump to: