Welcome to Another Carpathian Nightmare's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Another Carpathian Nightmare's Forums

Home to NwN CEP server, ACN created by Milliorn and currently hosted/developed by Dodgy

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unwanted Bug.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorn
Newb
Scorn

An Unwanted Bug. Empty
PostSubject: An Unwanted Bug.   An Unwanted Bug. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Not a big deal, but should be addressed.

Earlier I logged on, and the leaders of OV and LotD thawt it would be phunny to hit me with their guild wands.

Well, they both worked fine. I was the recipient of both clan auras at once. Well anyway, I would prefer to have a choice in whether I join a guild in the future. I should be able to accept the guild invitation, or decline it.

As it was, I was on a lvl 1 toon and once the guild wand holder got bored, they kicked me, which ofc caused me to die.

Somebody owes me 66 gp demmit! Razz lol
Back to top Go down
masterhawng
Newb
masterhawng

An Unwanted Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unwanted Bug.   An Unwanted Bug. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Scorn wrote:
Not a big deal, but should be addressed.

Earlier I logged on, and the leaders of OV and LotD thawt it would be phunny to hit me with their guild wands.

Well, they both worked fine. I was the recipient of both clan auras at once. Well anyway, I would prefer to have a choice in whether I join a guild in the future. I should be able to accept the guild invitation, or decline it.

As it was, I was on a lvl 1 toon and once the guild wand holder got bored, they kicked me, which ofc caused me to die.

Somebody owes me 66 gp demmit! Razz lol

Fine, Ill give ya the 66 gp, see me in game
Back to top Go down
Da Baer
Little Tart
Da Baer

An Unwanted Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unwanted Bug.   An Unwanted Bug. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:34 pm

i think you should both do it to him again...just for giggles ? geek
Back to top Go down
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Gameworld.Detail&am
Scorn
Newb
Scorn

An Unwanted Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unwanted Bug.   An Unwanted Bug. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:54 pm

yay! 66 gp! im gonna be ri¢h!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Unwanted Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unwanted Bug.   An Unwanted Bug. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unwanted Bug.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Another Carpathian Nightmare's Forums :: Off-Topic :: The STRESS ROOM-
Jump to: